Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MAX and MAYCEE

I have the cutest kids ever and I have know it since the day they where born ( do i sound like a proud momma b/c I am) any ways lately they have been doing and saying the cutest things......

Max was shopping with us and he was looking in the mirror and he says hey mom I'm growing hair on my lip that means I'm growing up bc my papaw and my dad has hair on there lips.....ahhh ... he is so stiken cute!

maycee loves to sing in her microphone twinkle little star and last night she sang in twinkle little star in her microphone and afterwards she lift her hand up and said thank you thank you she is my little star and sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw. They are SUPER cute kids! I miss you guys and especially my sweet Nephew Max and my Cutiepatootie if a Niece Maycee! Love you guys!

sb said...

Thanks for sharing these cute moments. I love the unihibited nature of young children, in some ways I wish we stayed like that.