Monday, May 17, 2010

WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND!

This weekend we went to missouri to suprise grandma suzanne for her birthday!! went the night before to get things ready so we stayed in a hotel bc grandma couldnt know we got one with pool so the kids and i got to have some fun swimming and then out to dinner and then shakeys for dessert oh oh how i love the shakeys.!!! then the next day was grandma bday so we sneaked in and got things ready we decorated and got the cake ready bc it got a little beat up on the ride there and we got grandma present ready. the hole family got her a new fridge ( which was much needed). and grandma peggy made us a great lunch a taco bar! it was a great fun day with our family!! of course we forgot the video camera so no documentation of course lol
I love our family!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all had so much fun and your cake was beautiful and DELICIOUS!! Great job! I love our family too!! :D

sb said...

Well I can vouch for the authenticity of this event, I have photos of our day. It was so sneaky of everyone, but so thrilling at the same time.