



Im writing this at 1130 at night so its techanillay the 28th but in 30 mins it will be the 29th and 2 years since my dad died. im so full of emotions. do i pretend that its any other saturday or do I allow myself feel all the emotions that this day brings.
Dad i miss you, we all miss you. there are days that i think dad you would love this or i look at my sweet kids and think you would love how much of a little Man Max has become and i see maycee filliping dancing and being so girly and such a diva and I think man your papaw would love you. I think of you so much. I know that you are with them and watching over them always. I miss the security and protection that every little girl feels from there daddy. I some times feel that if you where here you could fix this for me and help me feel better, When i was younger and was worried about things you always made feel like i give you the problem and i could let it go. I know that i will feel better more memories are happy and make me laugh or smile then cry and i know that you have taught me all that i need to get thru this. I'm doing it the Wilmott way!! Dad we are sticking together as a family you would be proud and we are all doing our best to take care of mom! love you and miss you so much Daddy!!! NIGHT LOVE YA SEEYA N' THE MORINING!!!


2 comments:
I wish I could have met your dad. I know that he raised amazing kids and he has a wonderful wife! I hope the day was peaceful for you.
it was my mom and i spent the hole day outside building flower beds and planting flowers tomorrow when both my bro are here we are going to do his birthday party at his grve his 2nd bday in hevean
Post a Comment