Thursday, September 18, 2008

what great friends!

last week my friend told me to be ready thrusday (tonight) that she was taking me somewhere and that scott could watch the kids. so i have been excited all week and tonight she took me to get a pedicure and some of my other friends were there too.
we all got pedicures and had dinner. It was for my birthday( yes my birthdy is in june but we all know how it was kinda a suckey birthday). It was so much fun!! i realy needed it. im so blessed that hevenly father always sends me great friends.I have had so many great friends thru my life! thanks brandi and val i had so much fun!! THANKS STEPHAINE FOR BEING A GREAT FRIEND!!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You're welcome! I had so much fun too! I'm glad you moved here. : ) Now we need to go again! I love getting pedicures! : )