
WE are trying to potty train max and he understands when he have to go and he even wants privacy see pic below its him doing his bussiness in the privacy of our closet it like it has to be his idea and nobody else is going to tell him its cool to pee in the toilet he has to think its cool for himself. if you all have any ideas please let me know!!


1 comment:
This cracked me up so much. I had to get a blogspot my self so I could let you know. I don't have any world class ideas but maybe a sticker chart in the bathroom you want him to use. He might be convinced that it would be fun to show you that he has tinkled in the toilet and let you know that he has to put a sticker on his chart to recognize the occassion. The chart was of some success for me for #1, #2 was another story
Post a Comment