
So max has stop taking a nap! I'm not really excited by this new development , but he is 3 and its not worth the battle of trying to get him to lay down and some of my friends say I'm lucky that he has taken a nap for this long. so the problem is this makes the afternoon, or the hole day really long. so the other day i need just a few minutes to finish cleaning the kitchen so i cut out some shapes and gave him glue and paper to have him glue them on. Oh he loved it so much we used a hole bottle of glue, so one bottle of glue and one huge mess latter he was happy and it made the afternoon go a little faster. He ask me everyday can i "blued" it. it is our new favorite pass time. the picture is max gluing and Maycee right there with him loving it.


2 comments:
Sounds fun!
Glad you had a minute to yourself!
You're a great mom ! my kids gave up naps early, and I still need that time, so I just put on a movie and call it "rest time" - it's the lazy way. You're great to be crafty!!
Post a Comment