Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Black Eye!


This weekend held alot of adventure for us we had fun dying eggs and watching conference and getting the boat ready and maycee got her first black eye she was running in her room and tripped and hit the dresser door that was open it turn black imadently its great because we are going to see family and the cousins all having matching outfits and now maycee has a black eye to go along with the cute clothes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Poor baby girl. She will still look cute in her pretty dress you got for her. Can't wait to see you guys!

Stephanie said...

Poor Maycee! I was hoping this post was going to be about going you getting to go to the Black Eyed Peas concert! I hope she gets better soon! (And you too!)

And did I see something about a boat??? ; )

robbin said...

yes its a little fishing boat that scotts grandpa left him and his bro and scott has been like fixing it up for awhile now

no black eye peas but we are going to see bon jovie next week

sb said...

oh know, I was thinking of getting some really great photos and blowing them up, that may be out. I still want them all here and wearing those cute outfits.

robbin said...

its becoming more green now i think i could cover it up with make up.