Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday fun!

lots to do today its my mom bday this weekend so im baking a a cake for her and a fun little party with her sister who also has a bday this month and so lots of cleaning and cooking and Tonight is max 1st T ball game if it doesnt get rained out i hope and pray because since last friday max has ask me every day is this the day for my game. the clouds does look very ominous! stands will be full max's uncles and aunts will be there friends and my grandma and aunt uncles we will fill the stands pray the rain waits until after the Tball gametonight. thanks for listening to my ramblings this morining!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the rain stayed away so he could have his first game. I'm so happy you all had a great time too. I wish I could have been there. Hugs and kisses!!