Monday dollar movie tangled ( loved it so cute)
tuesday lunch and playtime at mcdonalds with a highschool friend and her kids uncle jake and aunt kk stop bye for a suprise visted ( so fun)
wednesday lunch with my mamaw and aunt jamie and there friends and than the park with uncle matt
thrusday daddy is off ( whoot whoot) movie genome and julliet ( also a cute movie) lots of playing at home and kids putting on musical shows for daddy and i
Friday lunch at top it a fun pizza place where you pick your own toppings for your pizza like a subway fun fun and shopping and playing at the mall got the kids a few things for spring and then the big kids spend the night at gigis and daddy and roxy and i got on a date.
it was a fun week whith lots of activites
Roxy had her own fun too she is trying to talk to us more and loves her activtiy matt
ps no pics because i misplace my camra at the mommet im trying to get it together bare with me lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How fun! Sounds like you had a blast. My spring break is this week and I hope Jeffrey and I can do some fun things. :)
Well I need pictures! So find that camera. How am I going to create that 1st year album if Roxy photos are not available.?
Post a Comment