Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Help!

We are stuck and dont know what to name this baby, i feel a bit guilty that i cant come up with a name and the baby is coming FEBURARY, YA THATS RIGHT I SAID FEBURARY! We have names we like but nothing seams right when we start calling her it so suggestions are aperciated note : donot be offended IF we dont chose your name but i just need some guldence or insperations! WE ARE NOT SET ON USING A ANOTHER M NAME IT WAS NEVER OUR INTENTIONS TO NAME ALL OUR KIDS M NAMES WE LIKE UNIQUE NAMES SO IF YOU THINK ITS TO FAR OUT THERE DONT WE MAY JUST LIKE IT thanks :)

4 comments:

Mandy Beyeler said...

well now it's got to be an "m" name - you don't want her to feel left out!

--Meg
--Molly
--Mandy :)

Anonymous said...

I looked up some names and I found several that I liked...
Ella, Charlotte, Halia, Haiven, Genevieve, Jessa, Lorelei, Libby, Allison, Adelyn, Arley, Evalee, Emmeran, Chloe...

Hope this helps you guys.

sb said...

I still like Stella, since the dearest person I ever knew had that name. I also like Loralie, also a dear person I know with that name. Ella is also good. How about Stella Ella (haha)?

Mandy Beyeler said...

I thought of another "m" - - Mia