I'm so excited for this baby , don't get me wrong I'm always beyond excited when I'm preggers. With max i was excited but we found out so late in the game that i was pregnant and Scott was in Iraq and that had all it own worries and then all the 1st time mom jitters on top of that and then with maycee i felt nervous and guilty about the adjustments that max would have make and if i could do it being a mom of two. With this baby I'm just excited i know it will be ruff and alot of sleepless nights and adjustments but i know we can doit. I cant wait to hold this sweet little baby girl and smell that new baby smell and watch my kids fall in love with her and watch a this little bundle of joy snuggled up on her daddy's chest while they take a nap together.
ps we found out this week that we are having a girl maycee was beyond excited and Scott and i where a bit speechless because we both were sure it was aboy and max was devastated he cryed in the Dr office he so wanted a brother. We are so excited to have a another sweet baby girl to call ours.


5 comments:
Well I am tickled to have another littl granddaughter. I will have two of each. Tell Max he is always the first and always special because of this. All the other cousins will look to him for leadership.
Poor Max! Surrounded by ladies!! I'm soooo excited for you! Have you thought of names yet?
Awe! I'm excited for your new little addition to join the family. Your such a good mommy, Robbin!! Love you!
thanks all no names yet but i do get name her !
Hey! Your blog is so cute, I love it! I'm excited to stay in touch and hopefully see you guys in the near future. You have such a cute family, I can't wait to meet them. Love, Kim
Post a Comment