


Max is 5 years old today i cant believe how fast time flys by ! He has become just alittle man. He is very determind to the point of stubornness but he comes by it honestly he love hard plays hard. He trys so hard at everything he does. He is this tuff kid with a big heart. Sometimes i look at him and i still see this sweet little baby with all these curls but he is my big boy .
Max i love you so much, I love watching you grow and learn and discover new things everyday. Ive always wanted to be a mommy and you where the first to call me mommy. thank you for all you have taught me. im excited watch you grow this year and all the years to come . I LOVE YOU STINKY FACE!


1 comment:
I love him too, and what a wonderful first grandchild he has been. I am pleased at what great parents he has to help him along in life.
Post a Comment