Monday, February 8, 2010
ITS OFFICAL!
Since I was a little girl ive have always wanted to go to HAWAII ! I thought that i should be hawaian as a little girl and thought for sure that i would play basketball for BYU Hawaii as a teenager but turns out im short! who knew haha !! Then I thought for sure our time im the military would take me there nope!! So when i turn 28 and let me just say the las 2 birthdays have totally and absoultly sucked just things that nobody could help believe me my family has tryed there hardest to make them good but thats life. so ive been saying for 2 years that on my 30th bday i was going to hawaii even it meant i had to walk there ( and yes I know hawaii is a island and i cant walk there swim maybe)haha So scott took me sicerly and HE BOOK US A TRIP FOR SEPT. we are going to Ohuo. Boy I love that man!!! so now off to work on the beach body haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
wayyy fun!! you deserve it!
Robbin! I thought you were going to say you were PREGNANT! Oh well, I guess Hawaii is cool too! ; ) You remembered to buy me a ticket too, right???? ; ) I am soooo jealous! Have sooo much fun and take lots of pictures!
no i wish stephanie just got to get scott on board the baby train
Congratulations! I know you will have a wonderful time.
Post a Comment