
So one night i get this myestrous text from my sister n law asking if i liked greenday, imeditly i said yes, then i got another text saying could you find a babysitter, i said i think so why. She had an extra greenday ticket because my brother n law couldnt go and also we got to go to sound check and then hang out in this cool room with great food until the concert. Cassie got us both babysitters (her awesome sister and cousin) and off to KC to greenday just the mommies. I have to admitt that i felt guilty for a second that i was going with out my hubby but just for a second. IT was awesome franz ferdinad open for them and greenday was the most amazing concert! So much fun! we werent allowed to take pics and they were pretty nazi about but we did get this one pic! look at these hot mammas!


3 comments:
Hot in deed, both my sons are happy men because of their wives, and you girls deserved the break.
Yes we were HOT mamas! I had so much fun with you at this concert. I can't think of anyone more deserving than you to take with me. I'm glad you had a great time as well. I just wish I could find that official Greenday picture they took in that cool Verizon room. Love YA Sis!
thanks suzanne you did raise some great guys and cassie i go wild with you any day love ya both
Post a Comment