Wednesday, November 5, 2008

halloween!







we had a great time trick or teating with the crandalls here are a few pics i didnt get to many i was to bussy holding all of max's equpiment whats a mom to do!! Max was a Ninja and maycee was just cute. we made certain stops along the way to see uncle matt and daddy at work!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yea! We had a great time too!

sb said...

Tell Max he sure looked tough in his Ninja costume. Hopefully Scott told you about the chocolate coins that were pulled due to melemine (poison). I figured you already knew being a mom in touch with the news of other mothers and nurses in the family. I wish I could hold those kids so bad!

Anonymous said...

Wow. The kids look adorable. Was Max a ninga? My nephew Jacob was a ninga too! Crazy! Miss you!